Today’s episode is for you:
- If you want to change/improve how you handle your money,
- If you want handling your finances to feel easier,
- If you tend to avoid more rigorous money management like budgeting, or reviewing your business expenses monthly or quarterly.
Have a question you want answered on the podcast? Email Eowyn your Q in text or audio form: firstname.lastname@example.org I can’t wait to hear from you!How can we even
This week on the Creatives Do Money Podcast, Episode #27
I get into the practicalities of making things sustainable, we take a look at good habit formation practices, and lastly touch on the mindset piece, which is always there in the background of anything we’re trying to change or do in the world.
- Practical Tips on building motivation and enthusiasm for yourself
- The Key Elements to creating strong and sustaining money habits for yourself
- How to generate real momentum in your financial life by actually doing the things you know you want to do for yourself
Resources / Links
- Atomic Habits by James Clear
- Yes and Yes Blog from Sarah Von Bargen
- Creatives Do Money Episode 2 – It Starts with This (for more on mindset work)
- Basic Budget Spreadsheet Template to Copy and Use
- 3 Simple Steps to Improve Your Finances When Your Money is a Mess
Connect with me further
Please share, subscribe, and review
Thank you for listening to this episode of Creatives Do Money Podcast!! If you enjoyed this episode or know someone working to get better with money on a creative’s variable income, please share, subscribe and review on Apple Podcasts or Google Play Music so more folks can find the show and enjoy it too.
Take the Listener Survey
Creatives Do Money Together
Money work can take grit, and we’re in it for the long haul. Join us in the Plum Tree Community for companionship, accountability, and education around personal finance as a self-employed creative.
Theme Music and Podcast Production
Michael Atkinson: www.michael-p-atkinson.com
On the Creatives Do Money podcast, we talk a lot about money, but I am not a financial advisor or expert, and am not offering financial advice. I share from my own personal experience, and that of my clients and community. All content shared on this podcast is provided for entertainment, education, and information purposes only, and the podcast is intended as a self-help tool.
For my full disclaimer covering all content on this website, and the podcast, please read here.